Dr. Linda Li is recruiting highly motivated individuals who are interested in pursuing a MSc or PhD degree through the UBC Rehabilitation Sciences Research Program or those who are interested in post-doctoral training.
The candidate will develop his/her research project in one or more of the following areas:
- Interventions for improving shared decision making in clinical settings
- Interventions for improving physical activity behaviours in people with chronic disease
- Delivery of Arthritis care using digital technologies
- Patient-researcher partnership in research
Interested? Forward the following information to Dr. Linda Li:
- An updated CV
- A one-page letter outlining your research experience and goals
Please note that UBC’s application deadline is January 15 (to start in September), June 15 (to start in January or late admission for September), and October 15 (late admission for January).
Our research program provides valuable opportunities for those who are interested in gaining research experience. If you are interested, please forward your CV to Dr. Linda Li.